As industry specialists, we stay abreast of the trends and evolving standards that impact the positions and skill sets that are in the most demand.
Our most commonly-filled roles in each sector:
- Production and Plant Management
- Maintenance and Engineering
- Quality and Food Safety
- Logistics and Supply Chain
- Corporate, Multi-Plant, and Senior Leadership
- Support Functions – HR, Accounting, Marketing, etc.
- Warehousing, Transportation, and Ops Management
- Facilities and Fleet Maintenance
- Purchasing, Merchandising, Category Management
- General Management
- Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources
- Corporate and Executive Leadership
- Sales and Marketing
- Store Managers
- Assistant Managers and Department Heads
- District and Regional Managers
- Merchandisers and Specialists
- Category Managers and Buyers
- Corporate-Level Directors and Vice Presidents
- HR, Accounting, and Support
We build teams and careers by forging long-term relationships with industry leaders and igniting growth through placement.
We have long-standing relationships with key decision-makers within Fortune 500 food manufacturers as well as strong local and regional independents and co-packers.
We have a proven track record of success with the country’s leading foodservice distributors, wholesale grocers and third-party logistics (3PL) providers.
We maintain relationships within well-respected supermarket chains and strong independents throughout the US as well as internationally.
Ready to build your team?
Contact us today to learn how our industry focus and partnership approach will strengthen your team. Our proven search process will ensure that your opportunities are presented to the best talent in the industry, not just the 10-15% who are actively searching.